1.05.2016

HEB Thanksgiving Parade 2015

When I first arrived in Houston, I remember watching my very first Thanksgiving parade and having so much fun. After so many years of not being able to go to the yearly event downtown, this year the family decided that it would be fun for our little Leia to see the parade.
























 Someone actually proposed that day. We are indeed at the right place and time. So romantic!






 Look who's enjoying the Parade! I am really glad that my baby girl had so much fun. She was even interacting with every dancers and cheerleaders :)


She's in awe of all the giant balloon floats. I am looking forward to more adventures and making memories with my daughter. I can't wait 'til next year, I am sure she will have a more fun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment